Related Movie: Captain America: Civil War (2016)
The Captain America Civil War Distressed Shield Backpack is a true labor of love. On your back, it looks just like Steve Rogers’s shield, straps and all. A hard plastic shield will protect your important items. Inside, you’ll find a large main pocket, two accessory pockets, and a padded laptop/tablet pocket. And to make sure your Captain America Civil War Distressed Shield Backpack is comfy on your back for long missions, we’ve made it all nice and padded. But even the padding has been geeked out a bit, as it looks just like Captain America’s uniform front! The Captain America Civil War Distressed Shield Backpack – Stark Industries tested; Captain America approved!
Please Note: If your Captain America Civil War Distressed Shield Backpack is full of stuff (especially electronics), don’t throw it like Captain America does. It won’t come back to you. It will just make you sad.
- Captain America Civil War Distressed Shield Backpack
- Officially-licensed Captain America: Civil War merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Look like you’re wearing Captain America’s shield (after a massive fight)
- Hard plastic shield makes you feel the power of a supersoldier
- Straps look like Captain America’s uniform gear things
- Straps adjust from approx. 19″ to 32″ long
- Padded back looks like Cap’s torso
- Top handle to easily grab and go
- Main compartment has two zippers
- Laptop/tablet pocket has adjustable strap with hook-and-loop closure
- Interior Dimensions:
- Main: approx. 18″ diameter x 2.5″ deep
- Padded Laptop/Tablet: approx. 13.75″ x 10.75″ x 1.5″ (fits a 15″ Macbook)
- 2 Small Accessory Pockets: 5.25″ x 6″
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wipe with damp cloth using mild soap. Do not wash or dry clean. Do not use detergent.
- Shield Dimensions: 18″ diameter
- Warning: Doesn’t obey the laws of physics at all